Saturday, October 26, 2019

The first steps on chromebook developer mode

I got used school laptop x131e for me. It is great hardware with chromeos I can use for study purposes. It has 50% capable battery, so that I have 4 hours outdoors.

Exactly after setup additional 16gb ssd to it second slot and update memory to 6gb I started to exterminate by laptop can be used for development purposes.

I switched on developer mode. To did that in x131e I used Esc+F3+Power key combination. Pay attention it will remove all information from chromebook. Every time you need to press Ctrl+D on verification page.

Then I check is all renewed memory is enabled with chrom://system web page. To check RAM you need to expand meminfo and to check ssd expand storage_info.

To comfortably work iwth chromebook internals you need crosh page, it opens with Ctrl+Alt+T, as same as root terminal that opens with Ctrl+Alt+F2.

No comments:

debug magazine archive

  71 jounals still available on issuu with great story of netlabels time.  debug_mag Publisher Publications - Issuu